VOLUNTEERING – YOU CAN DO IT!
Volunteering as a firefighter is a good way to give back to your community, provide a needed service and help open doors for possible employment.
Nehalem Bay Fire & Rescue District relies heavily on a strong volunteer force to provide fire, medical and rescue services to the citizens and visitors of Manzanita, Nehalem, Wheeler and the rural surrounding areas.
As a Volunteer there is many aspects of firefighting, emergency medical care, and special rescue which you may be part of.
Who Can Apply?
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Are in good physical condition and can pass a physical agility test and medical evaluation.
- Have a strong desire to help in your community.
- Have a valid Oregon Driver’s License with a good driving record.
- Live within the Fire District boundaries.
- Have no felony convictions.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO DO?
OK, WHat do i get out of it?
If you have interest in becoming a Volunteer Firefighter – Please contact us at the district office:
36375 Hwy 101 N.
Nehalem, OR 97131
By Phone: 503-368-7590
or email at email@example.com